26. November 2021 -
28. November 2021
Advanced dental training within the framework of the IFG in Hamburg
Complex rehabilitations with a change in the vertical dimension of the occlusion pose a particular challenge to the restorative team and require a structured approach to treatment planning and the primary definition of esthetics and function with the active involvement of the patient. Due to the availability of polymer-based CAD/CAM materials, innovative treatment strategies in the pre-treatment phase can be used to conduct a longer “analog” trial run to explore the treatment goal. In each step, the patient remains actively involved and at the centre of the action.
Who is the course adressed at?
To committed colleagues who would like to deepen their knowledge in the field of modern restorative dentistry with a focus on complex rehabilitations.
What can you learn in the lecture?
- Individual patient treatment planning according to aesthetic and functional aspects
- Use of the key elements for successful treatment: Analytical wax-up and diagnostic template with direct involvement of the patient
- How do I recognize and how do I work out a creative freedom with the patient?
- What significance does abstract representation have in communication?
- How do we manage to develop a structure from many ideas in a team?
- Implementation of the planning by a team concept in close cooperation of dentist – dental technician – patient
- Temporary restoration options as a test phase for the final restoration
- Selection of suitable restorative materials
- Systematic preparation appropriate to the material
- Innovative preparation instruments for veneers and occlusion onlays
- Concept for adhesive integration
- Occlusion concept
Every course participant is welcome to bring along a patient case with upper and lower jaw models articulated to perform a joint analysis.
Accompanying current offprints summarize the presented course content once again and contain material recommendations as well as valuable tips for the practice.
Date: New dates will follow/ Please send an e-mail to
email@example.com with the title: Course 4