Using the Facial Analysis for Smile Design
Are you interested in a facial analysis tutorial to understand dental-facial imperfections for an optimal smile design?
In this tutorial MDT Otto Prandtner (co-founder of rezotto production) explains to you in detail the process of thoroughly analyzing the facial features of a patient to ensure the best results of the esthetic dental restoration.
MDT Otto Prandtner has been working innovatively and with a lot of practical experience in the field of patient-oriented treatment methods for years. Thus, the exploration and complexity of asymmetrical facial features and the associated treatment planning is part of his curriculum.
Find out more about an innovative approach to backward planning in dentistry. It allows you to carefully plan the results of the esthetic restorations while ensuring dental facial harmony for a natural smile design. The approach: instead of focusing on achieving the most symmetrical smile, dentists and dental technicians should take into account the asymmetries of their patient’s face. They give them character.
What can you learn in this tutorial?
- identifying the asymmetries of a patient’s facial features step-by-step
- treatment planning according to individual and asymmetrical facial aspects for a better aesthetic and functional smile design
- matching the shade of the veneers (or other dental restorations) to the shade of the white of the eyes for a natural appearance
- how to produce the analog wax-up and mock-up with the silicone MATRIX Form 60 and the MATRIX Form 85 by anaxDENT
- perfecting the dental restoration by adjusting the mock-up
Check out the relating article!